My collection of eagle necklaces is made from pure silver and are designed and handmade by me here on the beautiful Isle of Mull. My jewellery is inspired by the glorious natural environment I live in and the wildlife that surrounds me. Many visitors come to Mull to marvel at the eagles that patrol Mull’s vast skies. Both white tail and golden eagles make Mull their home giving rise to its other name – ‘eagle island’. My aim is to make beautiful pieces of treasure that capture an eagle’s majesty and beauty that the owner will be proud to wear.
There are five unique and eye-catching pendants to choose from and the option to hang your choice on a sterling silver chain or a black waxed cord with sterling silver caps and clasp. The length can be 16″, 18″, 20″ or 22″. The design and necklace combinations allow you to personalise your selection and make it perfect for yourself or as a gift for that special him or her.
All my jewellery items are handmade so each piece bears its own slightly unique character though your pendant will be very similar to that in the photos.
- Eagle no.1 features an eagle soaring against a large sun with a textured background. The cord necklace is knotted through the hole created by the sun. The disk measures 2.6cm in diameter, slightly smaller than a two pound coin.
- Eagle no.2 also features an eagle soaring and can hang from either a chain or cord through a small ring.
- Eagle no.3 features a soaring eagle against a large sun with a background of mountains. The eagle is free hanging and moves against the background disk (2.6cm diameter).
- Eagle no.4 features a soaring eagle and the sun on a rectangular background with a Celtic pattern incorporating the Celtic heritage of the island. The pendant size is 1.5cm x 2.8cm.
- Eagle no.5 is a soaring eagle with no background, a simple yet elegant design. The eagle’s wingspan is 2.8cm.
Your selected piece of jewellery will be presented in a quality eco-friendly matchbox style gift box, grey in colour. If your purchase is a gift then you can have it sent directly to your recipient and there is an option at checkout to have your item gift wrapped with a handwritten message for an extra £3. Just remember to add your personal message in the ‘Notes’ box!
I strive to operate in an ethical way and to protect the environment we live in I endeavour to reuse as well as use recycled and recyclable materials wherever possible. The sellotape I use is plastic free and any bubble wrap or plastic packaging will have been saved and reused. The silver I use is eco-friendly recycled silver with a quality of 99.9% making it pure silver.
Silver does tarnish when not worn and I would recommend using a silver cloth to bring back the shine, using a liquid silver dip will remove any contrast effects I may have applied.
Postage cost to the UK is free, your item will be mailed using the Royal Mail 24 hour tracked service though please bear in mind there is only one collection a day from Mull which may lead to an extra day before delivery. International postage to Europe and North America is an additional £4.50.